Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday

From the Sunken Rose Garden at Auburn Botanical Garden.



To see more mellow yellow Monday posts, click here .

11 comments:

Marites said...

wow..really beautiful! wouldn't it be nice if we have a garden with such beautiful flowers? Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Beautiful! I wish I have a garden of beautiful flowers. Must be great to wake up every morning to see a splendid sight. Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!


Inside Cambodia

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love the one that is just ready to bloom!

Sweet Smile for Mellow Yellow Monday.

EJ said...

The second shot is perfect.

Baking Cookies is my mellow yellow entry.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Yellow rose cluster,
shining brighter than the sun,
you bedazzle me.

My Mellow Yellow

Tussy said...

Beautiful!

You Got a Posty
All Little Things I Like

Stephanie V said...

The buds are as beautiful as the full blown roses. I love the shades of reds and yellows together. Nice.

Diane AZ said...

Lovely yellow roses! I wish I could have roses in my garden, but they don't grow well in the desert.

Marice said...

love that rose eden! im following u :)

u may view mine here

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yellow roses! You must be enjoying a lovely spring.

Coffeedoff said...

Lovely yellow flowers, on a freezing winters day here!