Friday, December 4, 2009

My herbs


I never thought before planting any kind of herbs even if from time to time I use them in my cooking. When I need them I simply go out to the shop for a rescue and get a fresh one. Until one day, while me and hubby went out doing our weekly shopping of vegetables and fruits, I spotted seedlings of herbs in a box looking so healthy and green. Part of myself wanted to grab my favourite herbs and other part resisted. Why, because I can't think where to plant them for I dont have anymore extra space in my garden. I think and think and finally came up to a solution. I remembered my 2 abandoned big pots at the back of the shed which are still in good shape and condition. Its self watering pots. After about 3 weeks of planting them , here they are now, looking so healthy and thriving.

2 comments:

Horsegirl said...

hey mum, your herbs are looking very nice this year

Speedcat Hollydale said...

nice!