Another reflection picture taken in the Japanese Garden at Auburn Botanical Garden, West of Sydney.Visit Newtown Daily Photo to see more Weekend Reflections photos.
Oh, the golden flower reflects so very well in the pond. I will try to get myself down into the Chinese Gardens in Darling Harbour over the holiday break and show that to people as well.
9 comments:
it looks like a lovely place, i do like Japanese Gardens!
Nice reflection there in the pond.
My reflection
Oh, the golden flower reflects so very well in the pond. I will try to get myself down into the Chinese Gardens in Darling Harbour over the holiday break and show that to people as well.
Enjoy the holidays.
Very nice image. It's so very peaceful looking. I like the way you composed this shot.
Love the colors and the reflection in this beautiful pond.
Japanese gardens are so peaceful. This photo is framed so nicely with a beautiful reflection. Great job!
Beautiful, peaceful scene. I would love to be there right now!
Lovely picture!
I love Japanese Gardens. Your reflection looks wonderful. I love the way it's framed by the trees and the green and yellow looks great.
Post a Comment