oh wow, I love your photos, it's so nice and you've got a perfect shot. Thanks for sharing.Here's my link:http://bacolodandbeyondjourney.blogspot.com/2009/12/watery-wednesday_15.html
Lovely images of Cebu, Philippines. I have never been to the Philippines but have friends who live in Cebu area. Just lovely!Joyce, IL, USA
What a beautiful resort --
Pretty...I especially love the bridge scene.My Wednesday post this week, is "Sleigh bells ring---snow is glistening". Come by and view my snow village if you can find time.
These are so wonderful to see this morning...I's eighteen degrees here right now!!! I love the sunshine!!! Merry Christmas!!!
What a nice way to spend you last holiday. Your photos are very well done.
Oh! How fun and pretty everything looks. I bet you had a wonderful time!!Happy holidays! :-)xoxoJane
Oh I needed to see some nice blue water and sunshine. It's -16 c here in Canada.Happy OW Love Claudiexoxoxo
I'd love to be there right now!
pretty pool and seashore! very cool
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh wow, I love your photos, it's so nice and you've got a perfect shot. Thanks for sharing.
Here's my link:
http://bacolodandbeyondjourney.blogspot.com/2009/12/watery-wednesday_15.html
Lovely images of Cebu, Philippines. I have never been to the Philippines but have friends who live in Cebu area. Just lovely!
Joyce, IL, USA
What a beautiful resort --
Pretty...I especially love the bridge scene.
My Wednesday post this week, is "Sleigh bells ring---snow is glistening". Come by and view my snow village if you can find time.
These are so wonderful to see this morning...I's eighteen degrees here right now!!! I love the sunshine!!! Merry Christmas!!!
What a nice way to spend you last holiday. Your photos are very well done.
Oh! How fun and pretty everything looks. I bet you had a wonderful time!!
Happy holidays! :-)
xoxo
Jane
Oh I needed to see some nice blue water and sunshine. It's -16 c here in Canada.
Happy OW
Love Claudie
xoxoxo
I'd love to be there right now!
pretty pool and seashore! very cool
Post a Comment