Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend Reflections

This is my first time to join in Weekend Reflections. My first entry was taken from the Japanese Garden in Auburn west of Sydney.
Visit Newtown Daily Photo to see more Weekend Reflections photos.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like this photo. The walk makes the shot so much better.

Pat said...

This is an interesting shot with that different shaped walkway across the water. I like the reflection of the different shaped trees in the water.

Julie said...

I have not been to the gardens in Auburn for over 25 years, Eden. Thank you for reviving that memory. You have a very good post for your first entry in this meme. The way the walkway slices the reflected try is very effective. I also like the red posts.

Horsegirl said...

those are really nice photo's.!!!!!

Serendipity said...

Lovely. I like the way the bridge separates the reflections.

cieldequimper said...

Oh to sit there and reflect!

Kat said...

Very nice! I love the walkway, and the reflections are so clear. The red just pops out at you. Glad you joined! Kathy