Thursday, December 17, 2009

Looking at the sky on Friday

We reached 40 degrees C yesterday with a chance of thunderstorm in some parts of NSW late in the afternoon. Pictures were taken around 3:30 pm


Have a good weekend!

Please click Looking at the Sky on Friday to see more photos.

8 comments:

heavenly bliss said...

These pictures are just beautiful. Those clouds look enormous and so dense. Enjoy your nice weather. I woke up to -4F this morning!
~Jenny from "My Four Girls"

Chubskulit Rose said...

THESE are all beautiful shots, the first shot is my favorite though.

My LATSOF entry. Happy Holidays!

EJ said...

Simply gorgeous!

My share for LATSOF this week..

Crazy Working Mom said...

Wow, those photos are breath taking! I love the depth of those clouds. They look like giant cotton balls! Brilliant work. I especially love the one on the top with the sun's rays.

Thanks so much for playing along.

I have a sky posted now if you have time to stop back by: LATSOF - Good Day Sunshine!

-Tisha

Ralph said...

With that massive heat, the moisture climbs and climbs into a monstrous thunderhead cloud. As much energy that the storm packs into the clouds, the brilliance of these raimnakers is stunning, and whiter than snow, too! Great capture!

Anonymous said...

That's a dramatic looking cloud, Eden!

Calico Crazy said...

Those are some fabulous clouds and I love the light rays in the first one. ~ Calico Contemplations

Nedekcir said...

What a lovely cumulus and blue sky is amazing.