Since I joined in this wonderful meme I have been posting various reflection images taken from the Japanese Garden in Auburn Botanical Garden, west of Sydney and here's another reflection taken from the same place.
Visit Newtown Daily Photo to see more Weekend Reflections photos.
10 comments:
Lovely. I like the way the rocks frame the reflection.
Ang ganda naman. Happy Holidays ate, nagpahinga ako sa meme this week hehehe.
We're a gold dealer.
Anyone interested to buy pure cast 999.9 gold bar , pamp suisse brand ( our specialty brand ) 100 gm with certificate or other types of gold ,platinum custom order etc. etc. are welcome to contact us goldman999.9@hotmail.com.
Internationally recognised. Instant rebate off RM 1000 – 1500 for each bar compared to other dealers.
Simple as that and better than usual.
Best buy back offer.
Make a smart and secured purchase.
Thank you.
The reflections look delightful in that quiet little section of the gardens, Eden.
I wish you health and happiness as we move along into 2010.
Lovely reflections! I wish you all the best in 2010.
A very peaceful place , and a nice reflection!
This photo is so very Zenlike in it's peace and simplicity.
This looks so peaceful it makes me want to stop and just take some deep breaths. :)
Wow, you really captured a wonderful scene. Great shot.
What a lovely, serene spot. Beautiful composition and reflection. Kathy
Post a Comment