Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

These were taken around 8:05 pm on Monday, Dec 21 '09. It was drizzling a little with dark clouds around when I went out to take photos of the sunset. Please click Looking at the Sky on Friday to see more photos all around the world.

7 comments:

Dimple said...

Wonderful cloud formations! I love summer clouds because they're often huge and dramatic, like these.
Hope your new year is fantastic!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Lovely sunset shots. You captured it so well.

Happy New Year to you and to your family. Masaganang Bagong Taon sayo sissy.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I especially like the first one.

Gena D said...

Great pics Eden - I love strong cloud formations and somehow they come out quite well in pictures!! Happy new year!!!! Gena @ thinking aloud
My LATSOF : http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com/2010/01/view-over-harties-dam.html

Ralph said...

These thunderheads above you are beautiful. They almost seem like big mountains just floating in the atmosphere. Lovely they are. Happy New Year!

Patti said...

I agree with my husband..I see mountains floating in the sky as well.
The sunset offered up some truly amazing cloud formations

Happy New Year!

Crazy Working Mom said...

The clouds are so dramatic! Very nicely captured. Thanks for playing along.

-Tisha @ LATSOF