Thursday, December 10, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

My first time to join in this wonderful meme. And here is my entry. Taken last Saturday morning from our backyard.the south side

the north side
Please click Looking at the Sky on Friday to see more photos.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos..I love the clouds on the blue background...Have a great weekend..

Chubskulit Rose said...

That is gorgeous ate!

My share for LATSOF this week.

admin said...

wow, love the cloud formation. Welcome at Looking at the Sky on friday.

Mine is up as well.
http://jennytalks.com/2009/12/looking-at-sky.html

EJ said...

wow look at those beautiful clouds!

Chinhae Sunset

Patti said...

You found some dramatic cloud formations! Happy Sky Looking!

Ralph said...

The wonderful sky views in your neighborhood. On the second photo, I see a wavy motion in the background of the sky, with the watery crash of that wave in the foreground. Stuning capture!

Anonymous said...

I love your clouds! Welcome to Looking at the Sky on Friday.