Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brighton Beach

Brighton Beach, about 20 minutes from Sydney CBD is one of our favorite spots during summer.
Please click Outdoor Wednesday to see more pictures all around the world.

11 comments:

Its Time to Live said...

It looks warm, I could use warm right now.

Sherri said...

Look at the colour of the water! It is so beautiful! It's hard to believe how warm it is right now on the other side of the world! All the best to you for a wonderful 2010! Happy New Year! Sherri@lavenderfields

Light and Voices said...

Happy New Year from our house to your house. I wish I could be at the beach right now. Here in Illinois we have snow, ice and a lot of gray skies.
Joyce M

eileeninmd said...

It is beautiful, I wish I could be there now. Happy New Years.

Shellbelle said...

Lovely to see your summer beach photos and to know it's sunny and warm somewhere at this time of year! Its still sunny here in Florida and some days its still warm enough to go to the beach, but not today. Your pictures warmed me right up!

Welcome to the blogosphere, I look forward to getting to know you in 2010!

Lindy said...

Very beautiful and looks welcoming. I like the yellow flowers growing in the grasses.

Wishing you a happy New Year!

~CC Catherine said...

Eden, this is a pleasant scene rather than the burly cold weather we have in the state of GA in the USA right now. I love summer...and I loved my time when visiting Sydney some years back. I can't recall what your weather is like there right now. Happy New Year! :) ~CC Catherine from "Catherine de th`e Cups"

LV said...

It was nice seeing some warmer shots for today. It has been so cold most places. Thanks for trying to make us think it is near warmer times.

cherry said...

perfect on this chilly day.. My 2010 be filled with beauty and blessings for you and yours. hugs, Cherry

Helena said...

Oh that looks so warm and relaxing. I'll take a double helping please. :) Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

wow, its a beautiful place for relax. thanks 4 share, happy new year friend