Very nice reflection. Such an unusual bird. You did capture the moment with this one.
Bravo! Great timing on the shot and a beautiful reflection!
A pretty refection.Great shot Eden.Happy weekend again.
Cool looking bird and reflection. Great capture!
What a great capture! Love the bird. I really like the way the water ripples add texture. Kathy
That is one of the coolest looking birds that I have ever seen. Plus a great reflection too.
excellent photo, the bird is very striking looking
Really pretty and a wonderful reflection.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very nice reflection. Such an unusual bird. You did capture the moment with this one.
Bravo! Great timing on the shot and a beautiful reflection!
A pretty refection.
Great shot Eden.
Happy weekend again.
Cool looking bird and reflection. Great capture!
What a great capture! Love the bird. I really like the way the water ripples add texture. Kathy
That is one of the coolest looking birds that I have ever seen. Plus a great reflection too.
excellent photo, the bird is very striking looking
Really pretty and a wonderful reflection.
Post a Comment