Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday

I saw this daisy when I went for a walk around our suburb.

Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!

To see more mellow yellow Monday posts, click here .

8 comments:

gracia said...

what's that? sunflower? nice pic maam..

Martha said...

Stunning!

My MYM

gemini said...

woowwee, breathtaking. miss my garden way back home too. am in the city now, but this will not last, i'll be home after two years and be back in my home garden. thanks for sharing. visiting here.

Tina said...

I love this flower so much!

Visit mine here!

Coffeedoff said...

Lovely photo

kathy said...

OMG! It's very professional den.. As in, nindot kau pagkakuha... Sensya na kron lng ko ka-bisita kay day-off bya ug weekend... hehehe

Life
Women
Abbeymae
Mom

Chubskulit Rose said...

that's a pretty daisy ate!

Birthday Cake for mellow yellow monday!

Lindy said...

Absolute perfection; this is quite lovely!