Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today


It is another hot day today but in the far distance I can see the clouds start to build up as we are predicting a change of weather condition with clouds increasing in the evening and a chance of a drizzle overnight.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh how I love this sky photo! Makes me think of monsoon season in Arizona. Hope your weather cools down a little to be more comfortable.

I'm tickled that your children liked my snow scenes. =) Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Eden said...

Glad you love this sky photo Lindy! It is cooling a little bit now and we will go out shortly to watch the sunset. My kids are all around me looking at your bushy squirrel while waiting for the time. My little boy asked who took the pictures of the squirrel? hehe

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh my goodness this is so perfect ate, I envy your weather there. It's freezing cold out here.