Oh wow, look at all of those beautiful shots. I just love it when we get more than we bargained for on LATSOF! THIS is the sky at it's best. All of the cloud formations are simply amazing!!!
Very nicely captured. Thanks so much for playing. Have a great weekend.
4 comments:
Lovely shots sissy. My favorite is the last photo..as if the clouds will engulf the tree.
Have a nice weekend.
Fantastic sunset clouds, I love it when the big color change is really only visible on bits and pieces of the sky. ~ Calico Contemplations
Oh wow, look at all of those beautiful shots. I just love it when we get more than we bargained for on LATSOF! THIS is the sky at it's best. All of the cloud formations are simply amazing!!!
Very nicely captured. Thanks so much for playing. Have a great weekend.
-Tisha @ Looking @ The Sky on Friday
The light on the clouds is awesome!
Post a Comment