Monday, January 4, 2010

My Hometown

Glimpses of my beloved hometown where I was born and grew up. Tudela, Camotes Island is in the Northern part of Cebu Province, Philippines about an hour ride by fast craft from the city of Cebu. And Cebu on the other hand is about 45 minutes by plane from Manila.The blue seawater with a portion of our wharf in sight.

A small fishing boat and a portion of our wharf.

The waterfront side of the town with cottages along the seawall..

View of the Southern part of our town.


The Immaculate Conception Institute, the only Catholic High School in the island where I spent my Secondary Education.

Please click My World Tuesday to see more photos all around the world.

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a lovely tour of your world, Eden! I do love that BLUE water! Lovely photos!

Hope your new year is off to a great start!

Sylvia

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the school!

Lindy said...

Thank you for the beautiful tour. It's a lovely area!

SandyCarlson said...

That is a gorgeous place. Thank you.

Rajesh said...

Beautiful snaps of the town, very scenic place. I loved the blue sea water.

Anonymous said...

this is a very personalized my world. how beautiful is your hometown. you even have a snap of your alma mater.

Lianne said...

water looks so inviting! :) i think i will visit that place some time

leethroughthelens.blogspot.com

Regina said...

Wow Beautiful Cebu. Aamzing shots! Thanks for sharing Eden.
I always love your beaches and food. And its close to Bohol Island. Where you can see the cute tarsiers and the chocolate hills.

Regards.