talagang out door oj...ganda sarappp ma-ligo dito.....wala dire...huhuhuDen...pssst, wala ba shark...dyan?
wala pag sa daplin..hahaha.. bitaw naay mga shark sa uban beaches..
Ah! What a well-known scene! That gorgeous silky sand!
that looks much warmer there bet there are no frozen water pipes that is where I want to go
If only I could fly and go there in your place ate, it would be very nice because its frigid here lol.Icicles for Outdoor Wednesday, have a nice day!
Thank you for sharing some really lovely beaches in your country. I enjoyed seeing them and visiting your blog. This is my first visit, but will try not let it me the last.
What a place to be! We have snow, cold and ice. Trade you.Joyce M
Post a Comment
7 comments:
talagang out door oj...ganda sarappp ma-ligo dito.....wala dire...huhuhu
Den...pssst, wala ba shark...dyan?
wala pag sa daplin..hahaha.. bitaw naay mga shark sa uban beaches..
Ah! What a well-known scene! That gorgeous silky sand!
that looks much warmer there bet there are no frozen water pipes that is where I want to go
If only I could fly and go there in your place ate, it would be very nice because its frigid here lol.
Icicles for Outdoor Wednesday, have a nice day!
Thank you for sharing some really lovely beaches in your country. I enjoyed seeing them and visiting your blog. This is my first visit, but will try not let it me the last.
What a place to be! We have snow, cold and ice. Trade you.
Joyce M
Post a Comment