Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

It is Wednesday once again and time for another Outdoor Wednesday and my entry for this first Wednesday of year 2010 is taken from one of our favorite beaches, Brighton Beach. As you can see my kids enjoyed so much of the seawater and every visit is always worth it.

Please click Outdoor Wednesday to see more pictures all around the world.

9 comments:

Dhemz said...

wow teEden, I did not know nga naa man diay ka other blog...ug naa pod blog si Dorothy? waaaaaaa...sensya na...naulahi ko sa balita...glad to be here....nice entry! enjoy kaau ang mga bata....:)

SandyCarlson said...

Gorgeous, fun, and lively.

Happy New Year.

Lindy said...

Oh that looks like fun! Great shots for Outdoor Wednesday.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Your children are adorable, Eden! And it looks like a lovely time you all had at the beach. Thanks for sharing...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Hootin Anni said...

Now this is part of 'heaven' if you ask me!!! My kinda Wednesday.

COME ON OVER & SEE SOME c - SHELLS!

Old Time Cindy said...

This looks so warm...while I'm freezing here in the states!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

Blondie's Journal said...

What precious children you have, Eden and it looks like they are having a blast!! I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

SandyCarlson said...

A beautiful beach.

MJ said...

ohhhh! I missed to swim in the real ocean without a big scarry jellyfish or a peranha.

Thinking about the film "The Jaws..."
It´s been a while I swim in the ocean so now Im really scared of something moving in the ocean.
hehehe!
Nice lovely picture..they had fun...next time I well follow you...but I cant swim...hehehe I forgot how to swim...hehehe! just kidding Den...