Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Away for few days

I will be away for few days and I wont be able to visit you within these days. We are going away for a short holiday trip up to the North Coast of NSW. Every year we schedule a trip there to visit friends and enjoy the ambiance of the country side. We are looking forward to this holiday to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city once in while, spending quality time together with family, visit some friends and relaxing before the school days start (Jan 28).

And I would like to thank everyone for always visiting my blog, leaving comments/messages. I really appreciate it. I will return your visit as soon as I come back from the trip. Thank you all once again.
Hope you all have a nice day always. See you when we come back..

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I'm playing catch-up with comments, too. =) I hope you have a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday.

kathy said...

Kalami ninyo den kay bakasyon-bakasyon lng oi.. Kami dri natangkong sa balay... Can't wait for summer na oi kay para mkalaag na pud mi!

Enjoy my dear...

Life
Women
Mom
Abbeymae

Unseen India Tours said...

Will miss your blog post !! Have a fantastic time !!!