I love the seagull shadows! And what a lovely beach scene! Makes me miss the summer! Wishing you all the good things for 2010!Sylvia
Those seagull wings in flight create a plane-like shadow! Lovely landscape!
Beautiful shot!My shadow Shots, have a great weekend and a happy new year!
I love the shadow created by the seagull about to land - good one! Gena @ thinking aloudhttp://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com/
A great shot of a group of seagulls and their shadows. You have captured so many of the characteristics of their kind.
The seagulls gatherat Brighton Beach for tidbitsdropped along the strand.Bring-on-the-Band Shadows!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the seagull shadows! And what a lovely beach scene! Makes me miss the summer! Wishing you all the good things for 2010!
Sylvia
Those seagull wings in flight create a plane-like shadow! Lovely landscape!
Beautiful shot!
My shadow Shots, have a great weekend and a happy new year!
I love the shadow created by the seagull about to land - good one! Gena @ thinking aloud
http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com/
A great shot of a group of seagulls and their shadows. You have captured so many of the characteristics of their kind.
The seagulls gather
at Brighton Beach for tidbits
dropped along the strand.
Bring-on-the-Band Shadows!
Post a Comment