Are these eucalyptuses? They soon are going to lack iron. A very nice reflection!
Wow! It looks like you've had tons of rain!
That's a lovely reflection :)
Aha! So that's what green looks like. Nice reflection.
There are plenty of rainy reflections in NSW at the moment! Good one.
The shallow water makes a nice reflection and the grass is beautiful.
Lovely reflections! Gena @ thinking aloud
Hi Therese! I am not sure because I did not get closer to the area.Thanks
Nice reflection shot, it's hard to tell where the trees end and the reflection begins. The grass is gorgeous! Everything here is brown and barren. Kathy
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Are these eucalyptuses? They soon are going to lack iron.
A very nice reflection!
Wow! It looks like you've had tons of rain!
That's a lovely reflection :)
Aha! So that's what green looks like. Nice reflection.
There are plenty of rainy reflections in NSW at the moment! Good one.
The shallow water makes a nice reflection and the grass is beautiful.
Lovely reflections! Gena @ thinking aloud
Hi Therese!
I am not sure because I did not get closer to the area.
Thanks
Nice reflection shot, it's hard to tell where the trees end and the reflection begins. The grass is gorgeous! Everything here is brown and barren. Kathy
Post a Comment