What a cool photo! That looks like an awesome place to visit.
Great shot.
Great reflections here. I agree with Lindy, looks like an awesome place.
Beautiful! Surrounded by water and still not wet!
Cool reflection!I love those tunnels underneath. Such a cool way to see the fish.Mine’s here: Carletta’s Captures.
Cool reflections! Great shot!
Fun! Happy weekend, Eden!
I love the under water tunnel. Neat shot! I like the garden in your Scenic Sunday post, as well!
Way cool. That's turning reflections on their heads for you!
This is a "sister of the Kelly tarton" in New Zealand.Great reflection, did you read about the one in Dubai where the tank leaked?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a cool photo! That looks like an awesome place to visit.
Great shot.
Great reflections here. I agree with Lindy, looks like an awesome place.
Beautiful! Surrounded by water and still not wet!
Cool reflection!
I love those tunnels underneath. Such a cool way to see the fish.
Mine’s here: Carletta’s Captures.
Cool reflections! Great shot!
Fun!
Happy weekend, Eden!
I love the under water tunnel. Neat shot! I like the garden in your Scenic Sunday post, as well!
Way cool. That's turning reflections on their heads for you!
This is a "sister of the Kelly tarton" in New Zealand.
Great reflection, did you read about the one in Dubai where the tank leaked?
Post a Comment