Hope you caught something!!~
looks like a perfect day to be at the lake. did the kids catch any fish?:p
How I wish I was there with you fishing. I love to fish off the bank with a pole. None of this fancy stuff for me. Trust you caught one. That is a very pretty lake.
That looks like a nice and relaxing lake. Have a happy Wednesday! Denise
luna, yes my daughter did. she caught 2 good size fish.
My husband and I fish too. Looks like a beautiful place to dunk a worm.Joyce, IL, USA
Beautiful scene and great capture of the clouds reflecting on the water.
Wonderful to teach your young ones to fish. My grandpa took me the first time when I was 8 years old and I've loved it ever since. Mama Bear
I love seeing kids out in nature!
That looks so peaceful. Reminds me of when I was a kid and my dad would take me fishing. :)
oh my...peace and quite...naka bingwit ba ang mga bata te? hehehehe!
Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hope you caught something!!~
looks like a perfect day to be at the lake. did the kids catch any fish?:p
How I wish I was there with you fishing. I love to fish off the bank with a pole. None of this fancy stuff for me. Trust you caught one. That is a very pretty lake.
That looks like a nice and relaxing lake. Have a happy Wednesday! Denise
luna, yes my daughter did. she caught 2 good size fish.
My husband and I fish too. Looks like a beautiful place to dunk a worm.
Joyce, IL, USA
Beautiful scene and great capture of the clouds reflecting on the water.
Wonderful to teach your young ones to fish. My grandpa took me the first time when I was 8 years old and I've loved it ever since.
Mama Bear
I love seeing kids out in nature!
That looks so peaceful. Reminds me of when I was a kid and my dad would take me fishing. :)
oh my...peace and quite...naka bingwit ba ang mga bata te? hehehehe!
Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment