WOW, GALING!!!
This is my first time in Looking at the Sky on Friday meme.Great orange sky...Happy sky looking from Cairo! :)BLOGitsePHOTOS
I love the black trees silhouetted against the orange sky. Fabulous photos!
Oh, these shots are so cool. At first glance I thought the trees silhouetted in the center were people. Brilliant shots! Thanks so much for playing along. Have a great weekend!-Tisha @ Looking @ the Sky on Friday
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW, GALING!!!
This is my first time in Looking at the Sky on Friday meme.
Great orange sky...
Happy sky looking from Cairo! :)
BLOGitsePHOTOS
I love the black trees silhouetted against the orange sky. Fabulous photos!
Oh, these shots are so cool. At first glance I thought the trees silhouetted in the center were people. Brilliant shots! Thanks so much for playing along.
Have a great weekend!
-Tisha @ Looking @ the Sky on Friday
Post a Comment