Ahhhh...now it must be bedtime since the sun's gone down. :) What a beautiful sight to see the sky all aglow. It's awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with us. Happy Friday.-Tisha @ Looking @ The Sky on Friday
These are all beautiful, but I think the last one is the best.
That IS gorgeous! I love the tree silhouettes framing those amazing golden colors! Wow!
These sunset photos are absolutely fabulous, what a lovely view you have. ~ Calico Contemplations
What a lovely view! I'd love to be seeing that about now.
How beautiful! Looks like parts of the sky could be on fire. Makes me want to jump into your photo.I'm up too...come on over!The Misplaced Midwesterner
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ahhhh...now it must be bedtime since the sun's gone down. :) What a beautiful sight to see the sky all aglow. It's awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with us. Happy Friday.
-Tisha @ Looking @ The Sky on Friday
These are all beautiful, but I think the last one is the best.
That IS gorgeous! I love the tree silhouettes framing those amazing golden colors! Wow!
These sunset photos are absolutely fabulous, what a lovely view you have. ~ Calico Contemplations
What a lovely view! I'd love to be seeing that about now.
How beautiful! Looks like parts of the sky could be on fire. Makes me want to jump into your photo.
I'm up too...come on over!
The Misplaced Midwesterner
Post a Comment