Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

At Manly Beach, Sydney.

Please click Outdoor Wednesday to see more pictures all around the world.

9 comments:

Rinkly Rimes said...

My grandchildren went to Manly last weekend. I wonder if you saw them!

eileeninmd said...

Cute kids, love the photos. Everyone having fun at the beach.

LV said...

Beautiful scene from your great country. The sweet children seem to be enjoying life.

Marie said...

Hello! Nice to find you, a fellow Filipina, but living in Sydney. I've never been to Australia but would like to visit someday. Come visit my blog when you get a chance. I live in Southern California.
-marie

Anonymous said...

Manly Beach is so nice, and your 2 children are also!Love your pictures.

♥ Kathy said...

aww the kids are so cute...Happy Outdoor Wednesday

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Looks like fun !
Blessings,
Myrna

Dhemz said...

oh my....love the last photo...the kids looks like they had fun!

Lindy said...

Very cute!