What fun to walk along the beach in the sun! How cute that David wants to write his name in the sand, :)
Lovely sharing post, Eden.
Hello Den...isama mo ako next time dito ha....kamusta na dyan...Den naa koy beautiful award para dire sa imo blogg...hope you like it...http://anythingforkhim.blogspot.com/ayo ayo ha...Khim
Great captures of a lovely day outside. I like the shadows you've captured in the second photo, too. Your son writes very well for a young lad. =)
What a cute post! I have a son named David. Looks like a lovely day at the beach.~ Tracy
Beautiful beach photos - I love the name in the sand :)
so sweet ~~~ Happy Outdoor Wednesday:)KayEllen
One of the greatest joys for a child is writing their name in the sand. I love Manly beach and go there each time I'm up in Sydney.Cheers.Melbourne Daily Photo
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What fun to walk along the beach in the sun! How cute that David wants to write his name in the sand, :)
Lovely sharing post, Eden.
Hello Den...isama mo ako next time dito ha....
kamusta na dyan...Den naa koy beautiful award para dire sa imo blogg...hope you like it...
http://anythingforkhim.blogspot.com/
ayo ayo ha...
Khim
Great captures of a lovely day outside. I like the shadows you've captured in the second photo, too. Your son writes very well for a young lad. =)
What a cute post! I have a son named David. Looks like a lovely day at the beach.
~ Tracy
Beautiful beach photos - I love the name in the sand :)
so sweet ~~~ Happy Outdoor Wednesday:)
KayEllen
One of the greatest joys for a child is writing their name in the sand. I love Manly beach and go there each time I'm up in Sydney.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
Post a Comment