Pretty reflections on the beach, Eden!
Love rocky reflections! They look like mini mountains growing in the sea!
Nice shots. Great warmth and texture in the rocks and the color of the water is perfect.
I would love to go to the beach right now!
Very pretty, and the colors give a calming feel.
Very nice reflections! Water reflections are my favorite. It looks so warm there! Kathy
These are so beautiful..meditative and peaceful...super lovely atmosphere! Great work!Kiki~
The rocks look great in the reflection and I also like the gentle waves.
Very pretty reflections. Happy weekend!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Pretty reflections on the beach, Eden!
Love rocky reflections! They look like mini mountains growing in the sea!
Nice shots. Great warmth and texture in the rocks and the color of the water is perfect.
I would love to go to the beach right now!
Very pretty, and the colors give a calming feel.
Very nice reflections! Water reflections are my favorite. It looks so warm there! Kathy
These are so beautiful..meditative and peaceful...super lovely atmosphere! Great work!
Kiki~
The rocks look great in the reflection and I also like the gentle waves.
Very pretty reflections. Happy weekend!
Post a Comment