I so love the scenery round Kiama! When I visited there regularly, it always seemed lush and green all the way to Jamboroo Valley! Lovely photos stirring up some lovely memories for me!
what a beautiful view and day to capture this image....thanks for sharing your day with us and this photo.... i brought the bottle of wine, what are we having for your picnic?
9 comments:
Beautiful shots of a beautiful place, Eden! Great shadow shots for the day! Hope your weekend is going well!
Sylvia
What beautiful land and seascape, and so wonderful to see green grass! It certainly looks like a fabulous place for a picnic.
That looks like a really nice, scenic spot for a pic nic. Very appropriate picture
The grass is so green and lush. I hope you won't get a bush fire and brown it.
What a lovely place for a picnic. I was in Kiama last September but only got to see the beach and township.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
What a beautiful place and views. Nice place to have your picnic.
I so love the scenery round Kiama! When I visited there regularly, it always seemed lush and green all the way to Jamboroo Valley! Lovely photos stirring up some lovely memories for me!
I love the blue and green colors in your photos:)
Looks like a great place for relaxation and photography.
aloha,
what a beautiful view and day to capture this image....thanks for sharing your day with us and this photo.... i brought the bottle of wine, what are we having for your picnic?
Post a Comment