Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scenic Sunday

Kiama, South Coast of New South Wales.
To see more Scenic Sunday photos, please visit here.

8 comments:

Noel Morata said...

looks like a very scenic and picturesque place to hang out...very nice

eileeninmd said...

What a beautiful scene, love the clouds, coastline and the pretty colors. Great photo!

Anonymous said...

Ah, beautifully scenic! I love the green grass, the blue water & sky with those puffy white clouds! Great shot

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

I have lovely memories of this beautiful place! Often wandered here at the weekend and also explored Jamboroo Valley just behind the coast! Great photo!

LeAnn said...

I love this, I get to travel the world without leaving my couch! This is beautiful!!! I would love to be standing on those shores, but I will have to settle on your picture. Thanks for sharing. ~

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty that I want to be theer!

Joyful said...

This scene is very peaceful and relaxing :-)

Joyful said...

This scene is very peaceful and relaxing :-)