Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

These are some of the free rides that entertained the children and everyone during our Australia Day Celebration 2010. There were about 5 different kinds of rides on that day and my kids enjoyed some of them especially the giant slide and had a few goes.
Please click here to see more pictures all around the world.

9 comments:

Lori said...

That looks fun! I remember when my daughter was younger I love going down the slides with her.

LV said...

What fun rides for the children. I used to love riding these, but never again. They made for a very nice blog today.

Jo said...

Wonderfully colourful and festive, Eden. Have a blessed day.

Unseen India Tours said...

Beautiful shots !! Full of Fun!! Thanks for sharing..

Ms. Bake-it said...

Oh, I just love the slides! The rides are quite colorful and look like a lot of fun!

~ Tracy

MJ said...

oj mura man ug bali ka hadlok tan-awon oj...pero ang mga kids they love this thing...

Anonymous said...

Ka-bibo ba kau den oi! Maka-ibog ang klima dha ron oi... Dri tugnaw pa jpon.. Hahay...

Life
Abbeymae
Women
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a fun place! Love the colours!

Lindy said...

Oh what fun! These are so colorful and cheery. I can almost hear the squeals of delight!