Monday, February 8, 2010

My World Tuesday

I thought to share with you one of my favourite places when I was a child in my hometown back in the Philippines. I have great childhood memories in this place which are still vivid in my memory.This beach is not that far from where we live and in most weekends we go out for a swim with my family and sometimes with friends. As you can see this is not that kind of beach with white sand but it's quite popular to the locals. Every summer afternoon if it is low tide, I spend my afternoon here with some friends looking for live shells until the sun goes down. Please click here to see more photos all around the world.

13 comments:

MJ said...

This is lovely Den...in-ana pod intawon ako buhat sa una manginas og shells...hehehe...asa man ni dapit sa pinas Den...?

Sylvia K said...

What great captures, Eden! And what a lovely place! I'm sure you have many wonderful memories of your time spent there! Hope you have a great week1

Sylvia

Photo Cache said...

Where is this exactly? I wish I lived close to the water.

My entry is at http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I bet you found many beautiful shells here!

Jim said...

Beautiful nature.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Rajesh said...

Nice photos. Beach is always a nice place to play and relax.

January Zelene said...

ganda naman dito saan ito den??


Station of the Cross

Unknown said...

i would to give you a tips on how to captured beautiful view by using simple or cheap camera.. it is very easy, " just point and click". focus.

Victoria Tsavdaridou said...

Great photos !!! Thanks for sharing!

Guy D said...

Such great shots Eden, thanks for sharing.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Eden said...

Ewok, sorry I didnt mention it. but this is located in our island, Camotes Is is in the northern part of Cebu, Philippines.

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow ang ganda ganda nung first shot ate, i love the dog's pose..

Andrea said...

Hi just followed your comment somewhere cause from the way you speak i thought you're Filipina. Those are beautiful photos, somehow reminding me that i miss Sydney terribly. thank you. I invite you also to my site, you might be missing the Phil lately. thanks.