We celebrate Australia Day every January 26 to commemorate the landing of the First Fleet in Sydney Cove on January 26th 1788. It was originally called the "First Landing Day" and Gov. Macquarie declared it a holiday on 1818.Every year we join the Free Australia Day celebration in our suburb which is always held close to where we live. It is a family fun day with variety of entertainments for everyone. The kids can enjoy the different rides and jumping castles as well. And the finale of the celebration is always a spectacular fireworks display. I tried to capture some of it even though I am not good at it. I always find it too hard to photograph fireworks, so please bear with me.








Please click here to see more photos all around the world.
12 comments:
I love fireworks,your picture are amazing.
Very beautiful shots of fire crackers in the sky.
Wow!
Some of your shots look like flowers :)
So beautiful!
Eden,
These are great photos, I watched these fireworks on TV. My nieces and her friends (all in their twenties) say what a waste of money. Very sensible for girl these age.
Wow! Gorgeous shots. It´s not so easy capturing fireworks like this.
Wow! What a wonderful fireworks display! And your photos are marvelous, Eden! So colorful! Happy Australia Day!!
Sylvia
What a festive post. You took great shots.
Belated Happy Australia Day! Your shots are marvelous. I remember myself when I was capturing the fireworks in Dubai.
That beautiful Eden! I love fireworks too. Too bad hindi ganyan ka ganda ang nakikita ko...
My World on Tuesday
Lovely firework shots! Must have been a very enjoyable day!
Beautiful fireworks display.
Great captures.
Fabulous fireworks shots.
Post a Comment