We are on our last month of Autumn and the nights are getting colder.
Pictures were taken from Bowral Park in the Southern Highland of NSW about an hour drive from where we live.




Please visit Susan of
Outdoor Wednesday to see more pictures all around the world.
7 comments:
Eden;) this subject could be a still life painting. So restful. Have a wonderful day
Very pretty spot, I can not imagine having Autumn right now. But our weather has been feeling like it is autumn. Pretty photos!
I do love pictures of a bench. I always feel like I get to stop for a moment.
Would love to have that beautiful bench in my garden it is so inviting. Lovely photos, Happy Outdoor Wednesday,
Joanny
I love the rustling sound of leaves when I walk through them.
I can see myself relaxing on that bench. What a pretty area.
Oh you dear sweet soul.
Thank you for your kind comments. May you always be charmingly blessed.
I hope you'll stop by my blog. I am hosting a giveaway for a darling French tote.
Post a Comment