Oh my, that looks sooooo goooood!
Yummy. Both dishes look really good. I love curry as long as it's not too hot! Happy MYM!
I love that vegetable curry Te Eden.. I wish to have it with goat with it. Yummm!Have a great Mellow Yellow Monday!Here's mine Te Edz: My MYM: Yellow Business Building ... see yah.. :)
Looks so yuimmy! Happy MYM and have a great week!
hmmm...tikim naman kalami kaayo tan-awon oj m<glaway man pod ki dire...wala pa raba ko nika-on ug lunch...
Making me hungry!
ayay! tulo lang man akong laway...kalami sa curry...paresan dayon ug fried rice...ayay...busog!...ehehehhehe!
sarap naman tingnan, favorite ko yan.. good food for a hungry stomach.
These dishes look sooooooo delicious!Great images for MYM!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my, that looks sooooo goooood!
Yummy. Both dishes look really good. I love curry as long as it's not too hot! Happy MYM!
I love that vegetable curry Te Eden.. I wish to have it with goat with it. Yummm!
Have a great Mellow Yellow Monday!
Here's mine Te Edz: My MYM: Yellow Business Building ... see yah.. :)
Looks so yuimmy! Happy MYM and have a great week!
hmmm...tikim naman kalami kaayo tan-awon oj m<glaway man pod ki dire...wala pa raba ko nika-on ug lunch...
Making me hungry!
ayay! tulo lang man akong laway...kalami sa curry...paresan dayon ug fried rice...ayay...busog!...ehehehhehe!
sarap naman tingnan, favorite ko yan.. good food for a hungry stomach.
These dishes look sooooooo delicious!
Great images for MYM!
Post a Comment