Pictures were taken during our visit to Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney last month. While being there, I grabbed the chance to take glimpses of the Government House. It was built between 1837-1845, designed by a British architect, Edward Blore, who was also involved in the architectural design of the Buckingham Palace. It was designed in a Gothic Revival Style. The Government House has been home to 27 Governors from 1846 to 1996 and this time, it is opened daily to the public with guided tours available.




Thank you to That's my World! Tuesday team, Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia for this meme. Please click
here to see more That's My World photos from all around the world.
7 comments:
what ang ganda naman dyan... I wish I can visit that place..
Wonderful shots of the Government house! Reminds me of London, I have taken the tour of Windsor Castle.
Beautiful shots. The architecture is marvelous.
What a lovely old building! Beautiful shots!
Darryl and Ruth: )
Great post for the day, Eden! Love your captures of the Government House! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Sylvia
Beautiful building for a government house, Eden. Thanks for sharing.
What a striking building! I would love a tour!
Post a Comment