It is time for another Outdoor Wednesday and here's my entry taken sometime last month at the park in our suburb. The park is just only a block away from where we live and most weekend I take the kids there. While I was watching them playing, the usual afternoon passers by suddenly appeared in the sky, a flock of homing pigeons on their afternoon exercise flight.




Please visit Susan of
Outdoor Wednesday to see more pictures all around the world.
5 comments:
Exellent capture, Eden. I missed a kite flying low over the apartment balcony last night. We were sitting out there and I had JUST put my camera away in the lounge. Have a wonderful day.
What a large flock! The light almost shines through their wings.
Very nice shot Den...naa ka kanunay camera daj...hehehe murag ako bisan asa naay dalang camera hehehe
salamat sa dalaw ha...
Take care and have good day..
Beautiful picture of the pigeons in flight with their unique patterns.
Also, beautiful blue sky day!
~Jean
Great shot of the pigeons!
~ Tracy
Post a Comment