Shadows of our neighbor's wisteria at their backyard. Have a great Sunday! Please visit Hey Harriet's Shadow Shot Sundayto see more shadows from all around the world.
Hello Eden, love the shots here, just wishing i would time off to do it myself, my friend just click her way to beautiful pictures i love. keep on clicking your camera for more.
8 comments:
Gorgeous captures, Eden! I love wisteria and these are breathtaking. Have a wonderful day!
Sylvia
That's lovely ate!
My entry is in here, have a blessed Sunday!
That Wisteria is magnificent. Lovely shadows too.
Gorgeous! I adore Wisteria but have never had any luck with growing it! But then I don't have much luck with growing anything ;)
Have a great week!
Hello Eden, love the shots here, just wishing i would time off to do it myself, my friend just click her way to beautiful pictures i love. keep on clicking your camera for more.
The wisteria looks great, and your shots also.
These are very beautiful!
Love the flowers! Great photos for SSS!
Post a Comment