That was a long slide :)
Hi, wow that's quite a long slide.. where are the kids...hehehe.. dropping by..My Blue Monday here
Even older kids--like me--would like this slide.Happy Blue Monday!
A perfect day for a ride on a blue slide.
Such a lovely picture. Love the blue slide. Don't think I would be able to get up the nerve to go down it...lol.... Happy Blue Monday.
Oh boy I love to slide in that big slides.Fun Blues ovah here
weeeeeeeee.....hhehhe! si akesha ani te kay mangurog...ahhahaha!
my little girl beside me here,says "mom can we go there", haha
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That was a long slide :)
Hi, wow that's quite a long slide.. where are the kids...hehehe.. dropping by..
My Blue Monday here
Even older kids--like me--would like this slide.
Happy Blue Monday!
A perfect day for a ride on a blue slide.
Such a lovely picture. Love the blue slide. Don't think I would be able to get up the nerve to go down it...lol.... Happy Blue Monday.
Oh boy I love to slide in that big slides.
Fun Blues ovah here
weeeeeeeee.....hhehhe! si akesha ani te kay mangurog...ahhahaha!
my little girl beside me here,says "mom can we go there", haha
Post a Comment