The second shot is amazing with its two-toned water colour. Enjoy your weekend.☺
Thanks for sharing your adventures.
These are beautiful Eden!I especially like the second one. The reflections on the far shore make the water look so dark and deep. Round The Bend
Lovely reflections here.
Wow. It's so big and wide. Looks kind of wild too. Lovely.
This is such a lovely place... Your picture are perfects !
It looks so lush and nice. I like the silvery light and the clouds.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The second shot is amazing with its two-toned water colour. Enjoy your weekend.☺
Thanks for sharing your adventures.
These are beautiful Eden!
I especially like the second one. The reflections on the far shore make the water look so dark and deep.
Round The Bend
Lovely reflections here.
Wow. It's so big and wide. Looks kind of wild too. Lovely.
This is such a lovely place... Your picture are perfects !
It looks so lush and nice. I like the silvery light and the clouds.
Post a Comment