Like your coffee mug, and great shadows.Have a great week.
Mmmm...coffee! Yum! I'd be lost without the wonderful stuff! Lovely early morning shadows :)Hope you have a super week ahead!
Great shots. Pretty coffee cup. Looks like a peaceful morning.
What lovely shadow shots, Eden. Thanks for sharing. Blessings from Jo
Creative shot - I like it!! Great start to the day :-)
That works for a shadow shot. I like the first one very much.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Like your coffee mug, and great shadows.
Have a great week.
Mmmm...coffee! Yum! I'd be lost without the wonderful stuff! Lovely early morning shadows :)
Hope you have a super week ahead!
Great shots. Pretty coffee cup. Looks like a peaceful morning.
What lovely shadow shots, Eden. Thanks for sharing. Blessings from Jo
Creative shot - I like it!! Great start to the day :-)
That works for a shadow shot. I like the first one very much.
Post a Comment