Great shots of an idyllic place. Darryl and Ruth : )
Wonderful. It feels musical to me.
great shots, I love how the shadows softly fall on the bridge. Beautiful area.Molly
Lovely shadow shot, Eden! Love the texture of the wood! Hope your weekend is going well! Enjoy!Sylvia
This is a lovely footbridge, where is it? Very calm and scenic too.
I bet madalas kayong mamasyal ate Eds. Kumusta ang weather dyan?My sahdow shots, have a safe labor day!
These are lovely! Especially the first one. I like your photo of Port Macquarie below as well. I remember spending holidays there when I was a kid :)
I bet kids love to cross on that bridge, mine is the same subject.
Indeed roses is so close to woman's heart. It can even melt the stony heart of a woman! My favorite Yellow roses!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great shots of an idyllic place.
Darryl and Ruth : )
Wonderful. It feels musical to me.
great shots, I love how the shadows softly fall on the bridge. Beautiful area.
Molly
Lovely shadow shot, Eden! Love the texture of the wood! Hope your weekend is going well! Enjoy!
Sylvia
This is a lovely footbridge, where is it? Very calm and scenic too.
I bet madalas kayong mamasyal ate Eds. Kumusta ang weather dyan?
My sahdow shots, have a safe labor day!
These are lovely! Especially the first one. I like your photo of Port Macquarie below as well. I remember spending holidays there when I was a kid :)
I bet kids love to cross on that bridge, mine is the same subject.
Indeed roses is so close to woman's heart. It can even melt the stony heart of a woman! My favorite Yellow roses!
Post a Comment