Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My World Tuesday

Here are some of the birds that visited our backyard one afternoon. They are called apostle bird.




Thank you to That's my World! Tuesday team, Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia for this meme. Please click here to see more That's My World photos from all around the world.

7 comments:

Nessa said...

I love the various shades of grey. They look so soft.

Caroline said...

Interesting - we have a similar bird in SA - called a Burchell's coucal, or rain bird. Thanks for the fascinating blog - I am a regular visitor.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the photos and I learn a new bird. Thanks.

Unknown said...

marvelous-looking bird, great shot.

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shots of the bird. I have not seen them before.

Glennis said...

Great shots of the birds, I don't think I have seen these birds,

Dhemz said...

love all the shots...nice kau....:)