These are beautiful Eden! They remind me of a watercolor painting.(Round The Bend)
Lovely reflecting pool and nicely framed with the vegetation.
Lovely shots.
These are stunning images!
This are very unique photos. At first I thought it was a water globe or something. Then the rippling water on the reflected grass put it into perspective. Pretty dramatic actually.
parang painting ... ganda Eden .. love it.. Anything Davao
Beautiful reflection.
Just lovely!Best regards from ArgentinaElisa
My favourite is the firt one : I love the plants rounding the framing... Very zen, very well catched... Thanks a lot for this great sharing.
Great reflections!
Jolies photos.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
These are beautiful Eden! They remind me of a watercolor painting.
(Round The Bend)
Lovely reflecting pool and nicely framed with the vegetation.
Lovely shots.
These are stunning images!
This are very unique photos. At first I thought it was a water globe or something. Then the rippling water on the reflected grass put it into perspective. Pretty dramatic actually.
parang painting ... ganda Eden .. love it.. Anything Davao
Beautiful reflection.
Just lovely!
Best regards from Argentina
Elisa
My favourite is the firt one : I love the plants rounding the framing... Very zen, very well catched... Thanks a lot for this great sharing.
Great reflections!
Jolies photos.
Post a Comment