Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My World Tuesday

Picture was taken at the South Coast of NSW during our 1 week camping holiday. On our way to go to a lake nearby to go fishing, these locals caught our attention. They were just along the road, some enjoying their feed, some were nosy and watching us as we passed along. It was a delightful sight for the kids as we don't get to see them in our area.
Thank you to That's my World! Tuesday team, Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia for this meme. Please click here to see more That's My World photos from all around the world.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Eden, I've never seen one of these either. Thanks for sharing,

Lina Gustina said...

I love kangaroos...

Rajesh said...

Great shot. We also do not get to them see here.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful sighting of the kangaroos, Eden.

MinnieRunner said...

And I haven't seen one too in my naked eyes...

Nessa said...

when your post first came up i thought oh cute i love deer but those are kangaroo. How very cool.