What great shadow shots and your pigeons do look a lot different from ours! Love that "spikey hairdo"! Fun ones, Eden! Hope you're having a great weekend!Sylvia
I really like that peak on his forehead, so unique, That tail leaves an impressive shadow, tapered and shapely. This is a wonderful capture!
This is a crazy cool looking bird...and a great shadow...Peace
Wow ate parang sungay hehehe..MY shadow shot post, have a great weekend!
Great shadow shots. I love the spikey hairdo too.
Punk pigeons! I see those pigeons in Brisbane sometimes. They make me laugh :)
That thing on his head sure makes him look regal.
Wow! Am loving the mohawk birdie.Awesome, indeed...Hpe Ur in the best of everything & hugs to all.../chubz
Very nice shadow shots. We never saw pigeons quite like those.Darryl and Ruth : )
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What great shadow shots and your pigeons do look a lot different from ours! Love that "spikey hairdo"! Fun ones, Eden! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Sylvia
I really like that peak on his forehead, so unique, That tail leaves an impressive shadow, tapered and shapely. This is a wonderful capture!
This is a crazy cool looking bird...and a great shadow...Peace
Wow ate parang sungay hehehe..
MY shadow shot post, have a great weekend!
Great shadow shots. I love the spikey hairdo too.
Punk pigeons! I see those pigeons in Brisbane sometimes. They make me laugh :)
That thing on his head sure makes him look regal.
Wow! Am loving the mohawk birdie.
Awesome, indeed...
Hpe Ur in the best of everything & hugs to all...
/chubz
Very nice shadow shots. We never saw pigeons quite like those.
Darryl and Ruth : )
Post a Comment