I like the way the green leaves in the first photo are enhanced by direct sunlight.Threaded Shadows
Shadows by nature and the green plants are the best.
very nice shadow shot photos
warm shadows...lovely.
I don't do a good job of identifying plants, but I sure do like how that top one looks! Very nice shadows.
Lovely soft touch of light on the plant in the first photo! The shadow seems to surround the light! And lovely sense of warmth in the second photo!
Very nice shots.Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like the way the green leaves in the first photo are enhanced by direct sunlight.
Threaded Shadows
Shadows by nature and the green plants are the best.
very nice shadow shot photos
warm shadows...lovely.
I don't do a good job of identifying plants, but I sure do like how that top one looks! Very nice shadows.
Lovely soft touch of light on the plant in the first photo! The shadow seems to surround the light! And lovely sense of warmth in the second photo!
Very nice shots.
Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment