so beautiful...this must smell so good, too.
You always have wonderful roses. These ink ones are of an amazing beauty as well.
Your rose is beautiful! I really like the lighting in both shots. Happy Weekend!
Gorgeous!Have a great week ahead Eden. ♥ Regina
Roses are red, my love. I dont have the luxury of having flowers in my house. The husband is allergic to pollen. So these cyber roses are much welcomed.
Gorgeous roses!Chocolate and flowers
Piękna róża w delikatnym kolorze. Pozdrawiam.*** A beautiful rose in delicate colors. Yours.
Beautiful roses.Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so beautiful...this must smell so good, too.
You always have wonderful roses. These ink ones are of an amazing beauty as well.
Your rose is beautiful! I really like the lighting in both shots.
Happy Weekend!
Gorgeous!
Have a great week ahead Eden.
♥ Regina
Roses are red, my love. I dont have the luxury of having flowers in my house. The husband is allergic to pollen.
So these cyber roses are much welcomed.
Gorgeous roses!
Chocolate and flowers
Piękna róża w delikatnym kolorze. Pozdrawiam.*** A beautiful rose in delicate colors. Yours.
Beautiful roses.
Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment