a perfect moment for a game of shadow catch.a great shot
Even though the feet aren't moving, the shadows seem to be dancing!IF I WERE A SHADOWIf I were a shadow, I would seek the light;There I would glow sleekly,Black and shiny bright!© 2011 by Magical Mystical TeacherShadowy Grass and Snowy Shadows
Beautiful shadows!!
That's so cute! Thank you so much for all of your lovely contributions to SSS! Some great news! A little team has formed to take over the hosting, so SSS will continue. Yay! I'll be posting details on my blog next Sunday.Have a great week!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
a perfect moment for a game of shadow catch.a great shot
Even though the feet aren't moving, the shadows seem to be dancing!
IF I WERE A SHADOW
If I were a shadow,
I would seek the light;
There I would glow sleekly,
Black and shiny bright!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Shadowy Grass and Snowy Shadows
Beautiful shadows!!
That's so cute! Thank you so much for all of your lovely contributions to SSS! Some great news! A little team has formed to take over the hosting, so SSS will continue. Yay! I'll be posting details on my blog next Sunday.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment