Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday




Please visit Hey Harriet's Shadow Shot Sunday to see more shadows from all around the world.

8 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Love the green bark....what kind of tree is this? The shadows are certainly captivating.

SHADOWS & Sunday Summary

donna said...

I've always been fascinated with shadows. Great photos.

donna

CameraCruise said...

Great shadow shots!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Those trees (are they eucalyptus?) seem to be loving their shadows!


I HAVE A LITTLE SHADOW

I have a little shadow that always follows me;
My shadow is my best friend, as anyone can see.

No matter where my feet go, my shadow’s always there—
Except, of course, at midnight with darkness everywhere!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Sunflower Shadows and Leaf Shadows

LV said...

Eden, very nice SSS. That looks like a peaceful garden to visit.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shots ate!

Sun Catcher Shadows , happy Thanksgiving!

Sylvia K said...

What lovely shadow shots for the day, Eden! Love the soft, shady look! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Sylvia

Hey Harriet said...

Very nice! I adore the green tree trunks! That's quite unusual! Have a great week ahead!