Corn on the cob. Yummy.
Looks so fresh and healthy at have. Yummy
Oh yum -- that looks good enough to eat. I love fresh corn on the cob == it's still good here, but not for too much longer now.
I like boiled corns :)www.homezweethome.info
Eden this reminds me that I have to eat this today hehe. Love corn!MYM
We all love corn here Ate, nagcrave tuloy ako hahaha..
These sweet corns look delicious. Though I doin't buy them here in NZ.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Corn on the cob. Yummy.
Looks so fresh and healthy at have. Yummy
Oh yum -- that looks good enough to eat. I love fresh corn on the cob == it's still good here, but not for too much longer now.
I like boiled corns :)
www.homezweethome.info
Eden this reminds me that I have to eat this today hehe. Love corn!
MYM
We all love corn here Ate, nagcrave tuloy ako hahaha..
These sweet corns look delicious. Though I doin't buy them here in NZ.
Post a Comment